Saturday, August 28, 2010

About Me







Hi! I'm Erin. I'm a thirty-year-old stay-at-home mom of two perfect wonderful children. My husband and I have been married for seven fabulous years, although we've been together for twelve. We're college sweethearts. :)

I am a Christian.

And I love to read.  All the time.  You know, when I'm not changing a diaper, playing cars, feeding my kids, going to the park or making crafts with them. ;)

God has given me a passion for reading, especially Christian Fiction, which I look forward to share with you!


Pour yourself a cup of hot coffee or tea, make yourself comfortable and get ready to find your next great read, new favorite authors and meet new friends! Oh yeah, and have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...